Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Falling in Love


~Falling in Love~
You want the truth, yes I`m falling for you
Your heart is now the only thing I want to pursue
I wish there was an easier way to say it
I have so many feelings inside that I can`t admit,

I spend nights thinking about what I should say
And wishing my heart wasn`t so far away
The lonely days at home hoping I`m still the same
Until I realize there is no use in saying your name,

Day by day I just keep eluding myself
Trapped in a dark and lonely shell
My mind says I`m made of failure and error
Since I avoid happiness and live in my own terror,

I might be surrounded by people but inside I feel alone
I can be walking thought the crowed but always on my own
Until you are next to me I am incomplete
I just start to fade and feeling more weak,

I still have hope that you look at me one day
Maybe at spring in a beautiful day of May
My heart is still here, he keeps waiting
And I will have faith that this is not an illusion I`m creating…

~Freestyler~

3 comments: